Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

RE: Backup of DMZ Servers

From: "Jason Lewis" <jlewis () jasonlewis net>
Date: Wed, 30 May 2001 21:02:07 -0400

Netbackup to a private backup network.  The backup network is not accessible
from anywhere, except through a console connection.

Jason Lewis
http://www.packetnexus.com
It's not secure "Because they told me it was secure". The people at the
other end of the link know less about security than you do. And that's
scary.