Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

Re: PIX 6.0.1

From: "Tim Riendeau" <triendeau () itsusnow com>
Date: Wed, 30 May 2001 12:27:46 -0400

I have installed the 6.0.1 build on my 506 at home and I am very impressed with it. So far it seems stable and I love
the fact that you can NAT to the outside interface address as well as do service port/NAT mappings. The GUI does not
yet support the latter function so thats a drag. Other than that the GUI looks great and seems to perform well.

Tim Riendeau
Ideal Technology Solutions
CCIE #4129

"Settle, Sean" <SeanSettle () alliantfs com> 05/29/01 03:15PM >>>
Has anybody been brave enough to install the newest PIX upgrade 6.0.1?  If
so are there any horror stories to tell?  I'm about to upgrade our lab 520
units and wanted to know if there's anything to look out for.

Sean Settle
"The thirst after happiness is never extinguished in the heart of man" -
Jean Jacques Rousseau
X Network Services Q NPC X
Phoenix, AZ
SMTP:   seansettle () alliantfs com