Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

Re: regarding poduct

From: sathyanarayanan <satsv55 () yahoo com>
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2001 20:54:14 -0800 (PST)

hi John,
   i had little bit phrased the question wrongly,
  it is not webserver, but getting into the internal
network itself.(as we normally map a drive or space to
someother guy from our system , giving right for him
to use in our computer.)
Likewise the client would be given right to somespace
for accessing his files stored by us , inside our
network , for a stipulated lease period.
   when the period expired he should pay again to get
the rights to access the files.I am just wondering
whether there is any software that would do
automatically disabiling the client when the lease
period expires.
 thanks
yours
sathya

--- John Adams <jna () retina net> wrote:

You can handle this using existing system tools.

If your webserver is Solaris or Linux, use 'usermod'

If your webserver is NT, use Users and Groups to set
an expiry date for
his account.

-john