Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

RE: Onegate 1000 passing IPSEC traffic through?

From: "Wigg, Guy G" <GWigg () mail sbic co za>
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2001 08:59:25 +0200

I know we once had a similar problem with Secure Remote, we found that the
temp rules the firewall sets up for the remote user are based on the real
client source address, not what your firewall NATs it to, check the logs of
the VPN-1 firewall, I can only assume the secure remote client places the
client's IP address in the packet payload.

Guy