Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

Re: NSA coughs up secret TEMPEST specs ... posted on Cryptome

From: solaar () hushmail com
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2001 10:31:49 -0500 (PST)

Hi Michael,
I'm sorry you felt the subject header was a tease and that the information
on Cryptome wasn't what you expected. I'm sure that if the Tempest tech
specs are ever released Cryptomr will be the first to post them. As for
the headline, I was relaying an article from the Register and as such just
fowarding it on, I must admit I've seen this before on list, but from now
on I'll make it much more precise. Also, I am in no way, shape or form a
part of  Cryptome, so please don't refer to it as my site. As for my name,
 I usually do sign it, this morning I forgot.
Mea culpa ...
solaar (aka elyn)

At Thu, 11 Jan 2001 11:22:20 -0600, "Michael Sorbera" <msorbera () rbfcu org>