Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

Re: OK, of all the security conferences out there....

From: Bill_Royds () pch gc ca
Date: Thu, 27 Dec 2001 09:58:53 -0500

I went to CanSec West 2 years ago and learnt a lot. It was like a more
intimate version of DefCon. Dragos Riu has enough contacts so that there
were people who understood security there, not just people who write about
security.
It is more oriented to learning about possible vulnerabilities rather than
theories, but it was a great way of learning from masters.

Paul Cardon <paul () moquijo com>
12/26/01 10:03 PM