Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

raptor 5.0 problems

From: john fleming <john () unixjunkie com>
Date: Tue, 05 Sep 2000 14:48:55 -0500

Ok, i have quit a big problem. I have been asked (well told really) to
replace a raptor 5.0 NT box with a pix 520. There are many problems
doing this at the moment.
First off, does anyone have a pdf manual they can send me, i can't find
one on the web site. Also does anyone know of/have a tool (free) that
can parse the raptor configs and say, this ip rang can do these things
on this interface etc etc. I'm sure this info is in the config files but
i haven't quite figured them out yet. If no one has something like that,
could someone give me a quick run down (if that's possible) on the
layout of the config? FYI i've used Gauntlet, PIX, ipfilter, and a
little ipchains.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

John