Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

Free Web Content Filter Solution?

From: Russell Van Tassell <russell () loosenut com>
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2000 13:26:49 -0700

Not sure this is <quite> the right forum to post this to, but...

I was wondering if anyone knew of a "free" content filter / proxy
solution (ie. for home use).  Basically something I could plug in
to a kit such as fwtk that, it will filter websites/content based
on the authenticated user (ie. user/group auth at the proxy).  My
home LAN doesn't really require/want anything quite like Netscrape
or some heavier-duty solution, etc...

Feel free to respond directly to me and I can summarize back to
the list...

Regards,
Russell

--
Russell M. Van Tassell
russell () loosenut com

"Do you have halogen lamps in your house?  That could by why your DSL
line is malfunctioning." -- Jamie (PBI/SBC support) 2000/08/31 00:15 PDT