Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

RE: Nokia Firewall

From: Vince Kornacki <vincek () exault net>
Date: Mon, 9 Oct 2000 16:53:29 -0500

You can (and should) configure Nokia Firewalls via Voyager, a web-based
front end to the configuration files.  The OS which runs on Nokia Firewalls,
IPSO, is based on FreeBSD, but Nokia encourages you to configure everything
through Voyager.  Changes made directly to the configuration files may be
overwritten or lost.

In addition, you'll need a console cable so that you can first configure an
interface on the Nokia with an IP address.  Once the interface is
configured, just point your browser at the Nokia's IP address and you're
ready to start.

You can find Voyager reference guides on https://support.nokia.com/, but
you'll have to register first.

Hope this helps.