Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

Firewall Appliances

From: "Talisker" <Talisker () networkintrusion co uk>
Date: Sun, 22 Oct 2000 11:04:02 +0100

Hi Again

Last week I launched a new page on my website for Enterprise Firewall
Appliances, my comment to the effect that the page was almost there, appears
to have been a little shortsighted.

Many thanks to all those who responded with additional products for the
page, there are now 44 appliances!  The take up on the security-tools
notification service has been good though there were quite a few products
this week due mainly to the missing appliances
http://www.egroups.com/subscribe/security-tools

I'm going to be tackling embedded firewalls next, ie routers that have
firewall add-ons, if anyone has done any research along these lines I'd
appreciate the "heads up" on any products

The majority of the information I've used comes from a lady called Laura,
however my mails to her are bouncing, if she could get in touch again it
would be appreciated

If I'm missing yet more please don't hesitate to get in touch, any help is
greatly appreciated

Take Care
Andy
http://www.networkintrusion.co.uk Talisker's comprehensive IDS & Scanner
List
                    '''
                 (0 0)
  | The geek shall        |
  |  Inherit the earth     |
               |__|__|
                  || ||
              ooO Ooo

The opinions contained within this transmission are entirely my own, and do
not necessarily reflect those of my employer.