Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

Security Policy Example

From: "Melissa Stockman" <mstockman () lau edu lb>
Date: Mon, 06 Nov 2000 14:43:54 +0200

I have been in the process of ordering the Charles Cresson Woods
program/book that was suggested in this newsgroup for helping to write a
security policy.  The price that most people where stating was around
$500 and indeed that's what it said on their web page about a month
ago.  However, when I went to order it recently, I was shocked to see
that the price is now $795.  The original price of $495 is still
displayed on the page http://www.baselinesoft.com/ as of today, but when
you click to order you see the 'new' price.  I wonder if this is a
consequence of it's popularity.

mel
--
Melissa Stockman                       Tel: 961 1 786 456
Director of IT                         Fax: 961 1 867 098