Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

Re: IKE DoS (a little off-topic)

From: "Josef Pojsl" <josef.pojsl () skynet cz>
Date: Fri, 3 Mar 2000 13:51:04 +0100

Neil,

there has been a detailed discussion on IKE DoS attacks and methods to block
them on the IPsec mailing list. You can reach it at ipsec () lists tislabs com
(archives at ftp://ftp.tis.com/pub/lists/ipsec/)
You can find more information at http://www.ietf.org/html.charters/ipsec-charter.html

Regards,
Josef