Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

NT and UNIX VULNERABILITY SCANNERS - REVIEW

From: "Soroush Sedaghat" <s.sedaghat () uws edu au>
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2000 17:07:41 +1100

Hi All

I am interested to know the availability of different OS vulnerability
Scanner tools for UNIX  and NT Operating System.

[1] does anyone know of a thorough review of a)different intrusion
dectection software and b) review of opearting systems vulnerability
scanners?

[2] Does any one know of a good tool to detect and/or AutoFix the security
problems in UNIX environment?

I would appreciate your help.
(you may send your reply directly to me using my email return address)

Thanks in advance
Soroush
Soroush Sedaghat
Executive Information Services
University of Western Sydney, Macarthur

Phone: +61 2 4620 3505
Fax: +61 2 4628 6147
EMail: Soroush () uws edu au
Address: PO Box 555, CAMPBELLTOWN   NSW   2560, Australia