Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

Re: Firewall Log Analysis

From: "R. DuFresne" <dufresne () sysinfo com>
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2000 09:43:14 -0600 (CST)

Someone, I think either from bugtraq, or the other firewalls list,
released code they were working on for a 'secure syslog' protocol for such
a situation as this.  The work was unfinished, to clarify.  Let me see if
I can find the links here...hold..:

Yes, from his posting, bugtraq:

I've placed an online archive of the source at
http://www.w00w00.org/files/SRS and the full, original source is available
at http://www.w00w00.org/files/SRS.tgz.  This code hasn't been changed in
over a year, and the original comments, TODOs, READMEs, etc. are all still
there.

                From: Matt Conover <shok () CANNABIS DATAFORCE NET>

Thanks,

Ron DuFresne