Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

Desperatly seeking answer.

From: mattias.bengtsson () traffic se
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2000 09:54:09 +0100

Hi, we have a raptor 6.02 on a win NT, 5 supported network cards and Lotus notes
domino server on web. Ever since the firewall was installed we get "Netscapes
connection was refused by the server" every now and then. Explorer and ALL PC,s
runs just fine without problems. Thus only Macs and only Netscape users suffer,
if i run Explorer on a Mac it seems to work fine. After sniffing firewall we
know that it is the raptor that sends a reset (intermettently). I have a feeling
it could have to do with javascript or what is the difference in requests from
netscape/explorer?? Why does it only send the reset to Netscape? Or, does it
poosibly also send a reset to the explorer, just that explorer handles a reset
in a different way? I am no programmer, but any idea of what this problem may be
would be greatly appreciated (btw, weve tried all different versions of raptor
including servicepacks for NT).

Regards Mattias