Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

RE: any experience with backup solutions for servers in the dmz?

From: "Shaun Moran" <Shaun () TheMorans Com>
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2000 00:22:37 +1000

I've been using (for NT machines) CA's ARCserver lately.

Single port open (TCP6050) on the firewall for comms, does'nt require server
or workstation services running, password/ip authenication on the agent
(seperate to the NT SAM) and the agent looks to support encrypted comms
(thought I hav'nt played with that yet).

Shaun