Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

RE: Lotus Notes and Gauntlet

From: "Fronck, Destry" <DFronck () FDIC gov>
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 1999 08:15:01 -0400

It looks like you have multiple instances of the Lotus proxy running.
The Lotus proxy is a plug, so from the firewall you can stop the
custom(plug) proxies and restart them (or reboot but that's a bit drastic)

On 4.2 and up this should work.
/usr/local/etc/mgmt/rc/S900custom stop
/usr/local/etc/mgmt/rc/S900custom start