Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

Re: The Common Vulnerabilities and Exposures taxonomy

From: Bill_Royds () pch gc ca
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 1999 11:19:00 -0400

Something else I noticed about the board composition was that no  users are
involved. Yes, academics and developers should be involved, but this kind of
taxonomy also needs the sysadmins and corporate security personnel to add real
word insight to various classifications.

"Marcus J. Ranum" <mjr () nfr net> on 20/10/99 01:07:50 AM

Please respond to "Marcus J. Ranum" <mjr () nfr net>