Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

[Fwd: IDS: RE: how to get a nuke tool of cracking BBS system]

From: Philip S Holt <philipsholt () uswest net>
Date: Thu, 27 May 1999 08:32:15 -0700

I had to post this    ...
   Clearly this shows us that, yes, once again, we in for a
*rough ride* for some time    ...
   If you see fit - then please email the appropriate sys
admin and let thm know how you feel    ...
   Our protagonist & young hero Jacky is clearly off to a
*bad start*
   Cyber-O "Perhaps you may want to have a chat with this
young prodigy?"
Philip.
--- Begin Message --- From: "Philip S Holt, Security Engineer / Network Engineer" <philipsholt () uswest net>