Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

setup Cisco PIX to relay Tunneling not success

From: "chensak" <chensak () mail bdg co th>
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 1999 16:29:29 +0700

Hi
   I 'm testing the tunneling software with Cisco PIX  4.2 Rev3,  at the PIX ,I added,
"conduit permit tcp host 202.44.241.251 eq 3265 any"
   The tunneling software uses port 3265 ,so I open port 3265 at PIX and point to 202.44.241.251 ,this is the real IP
Address that map to the fake internal IP Address. But when I tested with Tunnel client  from external network ,my
tunnel client can't connect to PIX, and I didn't know that  where the problem came from because there 's no log to see.
 What additional command or method that I have to add in PIX ?

rgds
chensak
BDC