Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

RE: Net Ranger vs. RealSecure vs. NFR

From: "Mellon, Ty" <Ty_Mellon () NAI com>
Date: Tue, 6 Jul 1999 07:24:58 -0700

Have you looked at CyberCop?  CyberCop has beaten ISS hands down
multiple times in third-party head-to-head testing (More
Vulnerabilities, etc...)

Ty Mellon
    Account Manager - Active Security, Network Associates, Inc.
* Voice: (800)338-8754x7918     * Fax:  (972)855-2664
* Email: ty_mellon () nai com
www.nai.com
http://www.nai.com/activesecurity/
Gauntlet Firewall - Virtual Private Networks(VPN) - PGP (encryption) -
CyberCop Scanner (Vulnerability & Risk Assessment) - CyberCop Monitor
(Real-time Intrusion Detection)
Who's Watching Your Network?