Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

summary on frame relay security questions:

From: "R. DuFresne" <dufresne () sysinfo com>
Date: Thu, 2 Dec 1999 22:35:26 -0600 (CST)

Folks,

Here's a summary of the replies to the questions I put forth to two of the
firewalls lists, concerning security and frame relay, with an emphasis on
private FR, and the replies generated over the course of the last few
weeks:

There were between both lists, I believe 19 individual replies, the lists
might not have seen all the replys as I received a few in private.

Sorting through those, I dropped 3 as content was not really topical nor
inciteful as pertained the topic. 4 others were more ponderings of the
potential threats and leaned more towards additional requests for
information concerning the topic.  2 more were then excluded as being more
in depth repeats of information already contributed.  This left 10 meaty