Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

RE: Free Firewalls - worth every penny?

From: "Moore, James" <James.Moore () MSFC NASA GOV>
Date: Thu, 2 Dec 1999 10:41:00 -0600

The DMZ capability is in ver 2.2.1, but will be removed in ver 3?!?

I haven't downloaded it - I'm sure you're correct, but one of their sales
people told me approx 2 weeks ago that the Lite version did not support a
DMZ/3rd NIC. I did visit their site after reading this post - the 2.2.1
version has already been removed. :(

Jim Moore
256.461.4381

----------- PGP PUBLIC KEY FINGERPRINT ------------
1D9C 3AC3 34E6 EEDF 22B9  7886 7797 6908 048F 049B