Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

RE: Biometric Authentication Resources?

From: "Riley, Steven" <steven.riley () wcom co uk>
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 1999 13:59:14 -0000

Hi Paul,

This is an evaluation of Biometrics for PC magazine:
http://www.zdnet.com/pcmag/features/biometrics/

The Biometric consortium:
http://www.biometrics.org/

The Biometric Digest:
http://webusers.anet-stl.com/~wrogers/biometrics/

Biometric encryption:
http://www.emory.edu/BUSINESS/et/biometric/

The International Biometric Group:
http://www.biometricgroup.com/

You'll get to most of the vendors by following these links. If you want to
use biometrics on an international scale beware of Data Protection laws of
various countries which can be quite strict. I did a bit of work with finger
scanners - if your going down that avenue, I'll send you my results.

Hope that helps,
Steve