Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

Re: FBI's InfraGard

From: George Jones <gmj () infinet com>
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 1999 21:14:54 -0400

I've been involved to some degree in the local (Columbus, OH) Infragard
meetings.  The primary value I've seen is in the the people-networking,
and in bringing together the technical and non-technical (e.g. law
enforcment)
crowds in a local community.  As with anything, you generaly get out
what
you put in.

George Jones
Email: gmj () infinet com, Snail Mail: Box 529, London, Ohio 43140
Voice: +1 740 852 3242 (h),+1 614 723 4560 (w) Web: www.infinet.com/~gmj

PGP: 1024/8C1CEFC9 Fingerprint 20 79 AE 12 D0 8C 44 8F C5 37 2B 40 EA F5
C3 35