Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

Java based Web server

From: trom H <tromh () yahoo com>
Date: Thu, 8 Oct 1998 03:42:20 -0700 (PDT)

Hello .

I'm coding a Web server fully written in JAVA . For the moment he
replys to GET commands and has a visual interface (very small).

I can't test it cause i don't have a network , so i would like to know
if someone use a Java based web server in this mailing list . If so i
would like to know if some caracteristics like RAM , CPU of the
computer who runs the server , known security prob ....

I know that it's quite slow but it's a beginning .
Thx to help me
If someone wants to test it for me on its network (to see if it's
slow) i would be very happy to send him my classes .

The server only do some Ko

thx