Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

Re: Blitzkrieg Server -- For Real?!

From: dharris () kcp com
Date: Fri, 8 May 1998 09:07:38 -0500

After reading the Signal article I suspect that the the Blitzkrieg Server
is based on bogon flux technology.  This technology is not new, but the
Blitzkrieg Server appears to be a quantum leap implementation.  I would
recommend installing this product in a very well ventilated area to prevent
over-saturating its environment with stray bogons, and strongly suggest
wearing high rubber boots in its vicinity.