Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

Scanner to test Novell Servers

From: Olivier CALEFF <caleff () apogee-com fr>
Date: Sat, 28 Mar 1998 16:13:08 +0100

Hello,

Does any of you know a tools that can be used to test the vulnerabilities
of Novell Netware servers using the IPX protocol ?
I am trying to find at least a kind of "portscanner" that could be a
network complement of auditing methods we use on system and users levels.

If any of you have any doubt about this Email, please Email directly to me
for explanations.

Regards,

--
|                  Olivier CALEFF, Chief Technical Officer               |
| APOGEE Communications, Parc Club Orsay Universite, 91893 Orsay, FRANCE |