Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

[fwd] Firewall Products: Many Not Ready For Prime Time, Study Says

From: Paul Ferguson <ferguson () cisco com>
Date: Fri, 27 Mar 1998 15:55:59 -0500

Although I unsubscribed from this list a while back, I still enjoy
lobbing grenades here once in a while. :-)

Interseting article:

 http://www.techweb.com/wire/story/TWB19980327S0008

- paul

--
Paul Ferguson                                           ||        ||
Consulting Engineering                                  ||        ||