Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

Re: PPTP client behind NAT router

From: "Brian Steele" <steele_b () spiceisle com>
Date: Tue, 7 Jul 1998 10:33:53 -0400

I'm not quite sure this is what you're asking for, but MS Proxy Server 2.0
running on Win NT with RRAS installed provides proxy access to the Internet,
while allowing you to set up VPNs from server to client and server to
server.  The former works - I haven't tried the latter yet (but there's no
reason why it shouldn't work).

HTH,
Brian Steele