Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

The new and improved MS PPTP?

From: "Edward M. Markowski" <emm () valen com>
Date: Fri, 18 Dec 1998 00:25:21 -0600

I have seen a few notes about the state of PPTP prior to the latest
patches from Microsoft.  From what I hear Microsoft says the new version
is patched, works and fixes all the problems that were in the old
version.

Has anybody done a study of the "new fixed" version?

Can anybody point me to any information, that is not from Microsoft,
that talks
about the new PPTP and it's security?

--
    ___
   / _/__                        Edward M. Markowski - Collective