Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

Re: Changing Firewall-Wizards to a Daily Digest Format

From: Kevin Tyrrell <tyrrell () foremost com>
Date: Fri, 19 Sep 1997 12:48:39 -0700

At 16:59 18/09/97 -0700, Marc Goldburg wrote:

Hi,

What do you think about changing the mailing list to a daily digest format?

[snip]

I receive all my lists one message at a time. I can then file the
messages
into appropriate folders or leave the ones I want to reply to or reread
in the
inbox. I can also sort them by threads and delete whole threads I'm not
interested in without having to read the messages. It makes it easier
to get rid of the spam, unsubscribe, subscribe stuff too. Start up a
digest if you want, but I like the individual messages better.

Thanks,

Kevin
--

Kevin Tyrrell             Foremost Corporation of America
tyrrell () foremost com      http://www.foremost.com