Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

Re: Questions to ask was: RE: Small company questions

From: "Mark Teicher" <mark-teicher () worldnet att net>
Date: Fri, 10 Oct 1997 19:48:21 -0400

Eric,

Yes, those questions are very important and should be stated, but also it
is ever evolving process throughout.
New questions arise after everything is at least somewhat installed.  Each
solution should be at least reviewed every 6 - 8 mos.
Most people who read Building Internet Firewalls will state 15 -18 mos.
But the way emerging technology is going, I try to review every 6 -8 mos,
to ensure the business model of the company is still somewhat same.

The questions need to be addressed at the highest level and at the lowest
level to ensure agreement between all parties concerned in the setup of a
solution.

/mht