Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

Re: Penetration Tests

From: "Joseph S. D. Yao" <jsdy () cospo osis gov>
Date: Wed, 8 Oct 1997 12:53:10 -0400 (EDT)

                              ... Another question - is it true that
"public" evaluation version of ISS scanner on iss.net can be out if
date and i need "current" one to really evaluate it? ...

The publicly available version is 1.3.  The commercial version is
2-point-something, I can't get in just now.  I note that there seems to
be a download eval version.  You might just download it, check its
version, and compare that to the version advertised on the site.

--
Joe Yao                         jsdy () cospo osis gov - Joseph S. D. Yao
COSPO Computer Support                                          EMT-A/B