Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

Re: Firewall administration.

From: Adam Shostack <adam () homeport org>
Date: Tue, 7 Oct 1997 07:09:58 -0400 (EDT)

So what should a small company do?  They don't have the skill in
house; probably can't find someone good to bring in as a consultant or
staff member, since the big players pay more.  So, should they not buy
a FW when connecting to the internet?  Even a badly done screening
router offers some protection.  (It also offers overmuch peace of
mind; but a good fitness for purpose warranty might fix that.)

Adam

--
                                                       -Hume