Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: FW: Reporting security issues in 802.1X Wi-Fi configuration instructions

From: "King, Ronald A." <raking () NSU EDU>
Date: Wed, 4 Aug 2021 15:32:56 +0000

We are not on EDUROAM. So, no, it does not apply. I suspect they went through our wireless instructions we have on our
website.

The link contains basic endpoint configuration to validate certificates. Standard stuff. It is at
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1aPX0uAGZuKICWupABwlZBZGVjWdrhCH6/view?usp=sharing

Thank you,
Ronald King
Director of OIT Security

With Office 365, you can report a message as phishing or junk. Using Outlook in a web browser or the mobile Outlook
app, start by clicking/tapping "Junk/Report Junk!"

Office of Information Technology
(757) 823-2916 (Office)
raking () nsu edu<mailto:raking () nsu edu>
www.nsu.edu<http://www.nsu.edu/>
@NSUCISO (Twitter)
[NSU_logo_horiz_tag_4c - Smaller]