Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Call for Program Committee Volunteers - Cybersecurity and Privacy Professionals Conference 2022

From: Brian Kelly <bkelly () EDUCAUSE EDU>
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2021 19:37:16 +0100

Terry,
I should have included a link to more information about our conference. This year was online, same as 2020...
pre-pandemic and hopefully again in 2022, we'll have a face to face conference - Link to or 2021 conference page
https://events.educause.edu/cybersecurity-and-privacy-professionals-conference/2021

This is the only higher ed cybersecurity conference that gives participants a chance to network and discuss information
security and privacy trends and issues with peers and corporate partners. The conference typically features
just-in-time content to help higher education information security and privacy professionals address the current
challenges facing their institutions.

Please grab time on my calendar, it is always easier to talk thank type -
https://outlook.office365.com/owa/calendar/CybersecurityProgram () educause edu/bookings/

Brian