Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Gauging Interest in Security + IT + Library Working Group

From: Daniel Ayala <daniel () SECRATIC COM>
Date: Tue, 7 Sep 2021 18:05:16 -0400

A quick follow up that we will be kicking off this group this Thursday September 9th at 5PM Eastern/2PM Pacific. We
have a growing group of IT, Information Security and Library representatives that have volunteered to help the joint
community improve the understanding and strengthen the relationship between these three critical parts of the
University. We have had great response from institutional libraries of diverse size, focus and geography, so there is a
great chance to share the information security perspective across the fields!

If you would like to join the working group, even if you can not make the kick off call, please email me directly and
I’ll add you to the roster.

Thanks!
Dan