Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Student System Access Account Removal or Archiving

From: David Broucek <dbroucek () HARPERCOLLEGE EDU>
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2021 14:30:25 +0000

Does any one purge or archive student system access accounts after a period of time that the student has not attended?
 Accounts such as Windows and other systems that do not contain required student academic record information.  If so, I
am curious of the timeline and account types purged or archived.

Working for a Community College, we do have some lifelong learners, but the large density of our accounts are from
traditional students that may take classes again.  Though in reality, that may, is an extreme small number; and looking
to see how others may be handling a similar situation.

Regards,
Dave Broucek
Harper College

We are here to serve you. Learn
more<https://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?f=0013eDhZtNQddzyoWlzAn3e9uIU0njGVb-_w7n2w5FLwaMXYS7VIGFmqydu2Llb075JX1kRHnkQko47CQ66eV5icr2-sxH8l_Pps-tR4V0nfnKrmeRSZmfre4DumihREG-x5wit8eHEvzVyMeJzCh6ZeVwsNmBb7cZcAUHytRsVxSqKdRS24LyXsg==&c=lcSVrUjpKPoPLLdhymNXXorxjuYmCGuTWbFbEE8khohiP4oe--hzhg==&ch=5b2tWwJ6VKZst9pAFiU_p3ayqHlIQsbSXO6NSrydd5HHTDagQLbDjw==&jrc=1>
 about coming to Harper College and how we are rebuilding our vibrant campus community.