Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

June 1 webinar with CrowdStrike

From: "Waseem, Zarmeena" <zarmeena () STAYSAFEONLINE ORG>
Date: Thu, 27 May 2021 10:50:25 -0400

Hi All,

I would like to extend an invitation to the National Cyber Security
Alliance's next webinar coming up on June 1 called *"Defending Your Small
Business From Big Threats"*. CrowdStrike will be joining us to cover the
following:

   - Common cybersecurity misconceptions
   - Real-world case studies of cyber intrusions and what could have been
   done to stop them
   - The basic structure of a successful cybersecurity program
   - How businesses are using managed services to see, stop, and prevent
   determined attackers

This webinar is geared toward small and medium sized businesses. Whenever
we offer this kind of programming, I am reminded how useful the information
and resources would have been while I was still working in higher ed. A lot
of this information will be relevant for small and medium sized
universities, as well as small and medium sized security teams.

*We hope you will join us! You can find full event details and
registration here
<https://staysafeonline.org/event/defending-your-small-business-from-big-threats/>.*
I've attached the graphic to this email if any of you would like to share
or circulate this with friends/colleagues.

*(We are in the process of figuring out how to offer CPE credits for these
webinars.)*
--

*Zarmeena Waseem*

Director Cyber Security Education

National Cyber Security Alliance

*M:* 202.320.3263  |  *Visit:* www.staysafeonline.org

*Prevent Phishing, always check sender.*