Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Endpoint Compliance Benchmarking

From: Paul Drake <pdrake () ND EDU>
Date: Fri, 21 May 2021 11:03:44 -0400

Hi All,

We are working to improve how well we patch OS and software on university
funded endpoints.  We would like to set realistic targets, recognizing that
there are diminishing returns as you move toward 100% compliance.

I've created a quick seven question survey to benchmark here:
https://forms.gle/v1wcAskqsnLWefm7A

I am happy to share the collective results with anyone who includes their
email on question seven.

Thank you!

Paul Drake
Information Security & Compliance