Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Job Posting - Lead IT Security Analyst

From: John Ives <jives () SECURITY BERKELEY EDU>
Date: Wed, 12 May 2021 17:07:02 -0700

Before I pass it along, does this job allow for remote work?

John

On 5/12/21 12:49 PM, Hart, Michael wrote:
MSU Denver Applicant Site | Lead IT Security Analyst (msudenverjobs.com)
<https://www.msudenverjobs.com/postings/16086>

We’re looking for someone who would like to join our team as Lead IT
Security Analyst.  If you know of someone looking, please send them to
the link above.

Thanks,

*Mike Hart  | CISO, Director of ITS Security and Asset Management*
*Metropolitan State University of Denver
Information Technology Services*
Campus Box 96, P.O. Box 173362, Denver, CO 80217-3362
Admin Building - 1201 5^th  Street 480Z1  Denver, CO 80204
303-615-0541 (Office)
303-352-7548 (Help Desk)
mhart20 () msudenver edu
<mailto:mhart20 () msudenver edu> | www.msudenver.edu/technology
<http://www.msudenver.edu/technology>

https://www.msudenver.edu/safe-return-to-campus/health-protocols/
<https://www.msudenver.edu/safe-return-to-campus/health-protocols/>

Steps to Safe Return to Campus graphics

--
John Ives
Information Security Office                         Phone (510) 229-8676