Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Diversity Equity and Inclusion between police forces

From: John Ives <jives () SECURITY BERKELEY EDU>
Date: Mon, 25 Jan 2021 10:18:50 -0800

Everyone,

A good friend, has put out a request for information around assessing
the relationship between campus and city police with regard to
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion.

https://twitter.com/CircuitSwan/status/1353757354341277696

If your institution has something that can help her, I would appreciate
it if you could send it her way. If you don't use twitter (or just don't
feel like responding there) feel free send it to me and I can relay it
to her.

Yours,

John

--
John Ives
Information Security Office                         Phone (510) 229-8676