Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Purchasing Drones / 3rd party risk assessment

From: Jackie Milhans <milhans () NORTHWESTERN EDU>
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2021 20:46:40 +0000

It may be worth posting to the new “Remotly Piloted Aerial Systems” CG if you haven’t already:
https://www.educause.edu/community/remotely-piloted-aerial-systems-rpas-community-group.

Regards,
Jackie

Jackie Milhans, PhD (she/her/hers)
Manager, Computing and Data Support Services
Research Computing Services
Northwestern Information Technology
Northwestern University
milhans () northwestern edu<mailto:milhans () northwestern edu>
(847) 467-4592