Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

SNHU is hiring a Security Analyst

From: "Gomez, Joshua" <J.Gomez () SNHU EDU>
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2021 16:51:24 +0000

Hello Everyone,

SNHU is  looking for an Information Security Analyst 2 on our Security Operations Team. This team is our first line
response to the cyberthreats faced by SNHU. The role is open due to an internal promotion, plenty of opportunity on our
team! If this is an opportunity of interest, take a look at the Information Security Analyst 2 job
description<https://snhu.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/External_Career_Site/job/Temporarily-Remote/Information-Security-Analyst-II_R0007111>.
  If you have any questions, feel free to reach out.

Josh

Joshua Gomez | Team Leader, Information Security
Information Technology Solutions
Physical Address: 1230 Elm Street, Manchester, NH 03101
Mailing Address: 2500 North River Road, Manchester, NH 03106