Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Security Policy Templates

From: "Moyer, Janice" <jmoyer () MCCNEB EDU>
Date: Tue, 9 Mar 2021 18:36:09 +0000

Here's a site that I use for policy and standard templates.

NIST-CSF-Policy-Template-Guide-2020-0720-1.pdf
(cisecurity.org)<https://www.cisecurity.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/NIST-CSF-Policy-Template-Guide-2020-0720-1.pdf>

Janice Moyer, CISSP, CCSP
Network Security Architect
Metropolitan Community College