Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Join our FREE webinar on Cyber Risk and Cyber Insurance tomorrow!

From: "Waseem, Zarmeena" <zarmeena () STAYSAFEONLINE ORG>
Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2021 13:49:15 -0500

Hi Everyone,

In my new role at NCSA, I am reconnecting to the Higher Ed IT and Security
space. So nice to be back. I wanted to reach out to all of you and invite
you to tomorrow's webinar.

Tomorrow's webinar at 2pm is called *"Cyber Risk: The Time Is Now To
Understand Insurance and Risk"*. Our speakers will be
*Olga Livingston*, Senior Economist, Cybersecurity and Infrastructure
Security Agency
*Chase Norlin*, CEO of Transmosis
*Matt Honea*, Senior Director of Cybersecurity at Guidewire

Cyber Insurance is a topic that often goes over peoples' heads. But
especially while much of the world continues to work from home and cyber
crime increases, there is an urgent need to understand how to quantify your
Cyber Risk and understand the ins and outs of Cyber Insurance.

We are here to clarify and to educate, and we welcome everyone! Please
register here.
<https://staysafeonline.org/event/cyber-risk-the-time-is-now-to-understand-insurance-and-risk/>

Feel free to reshare content from our Twitter handle @staysafeonline
<https://twitter.com/staysafeonline> and our Linkedin page *here
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/national-cyber-security-alliance/>**. *And
contact me if you have any questions [image: :slightly_smiling_face:]

We share tons of educational content on our Twitter, so please follow for
helpful tidbits and events all year long. Hope to see you there!

--

*Zarmeena Waseem*

Director Cyber Security Education

National Cyber Security Alliance