Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Mac Encryption

From: Seth Rogers <srogers () WILLIAMS EDU>
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 2021 15:19:31 -0500

FileVault along with JAMF for management and key storage.  Happy with this
solution no plans to change.

Seth
--
Seth Rogers
Director of Client Services

On Tue, Feb 23, 2021 at 3:11 PM Shannon Ortiz <ortiz () fordham edu> wrote:

We are leveraging FileVault and McAfee ePO for key management.  We are
considering leveraging our Intune and Jamf to do that management in the
future.  We are just setting them up but had the ePO server for some time
now.

Shannon
Shannon L. Ortiz, CISSP, CISM, C|CISO
Fordham IT
Director of IT Security
ortiz () fordham edu
(718) 817-3799

On Tue, Feb 23, 2021 at 3:03 PM Jackson, Ms. D'Ann <DJACKSON () tarleton edu>