Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Policies around cryptomining?

From: Michael Tran Duff <mjduff () STANFORD EDU>
Date: Tue, 9 Feb 2021 15:10:22 +0000

Here's how we handled it at Stanford (i.e., by citing several pre-existing policies):
https://uit.stanford.edu/news/cryptocurrency-mining

Michael Tran Duff
Chief Information Security Officer and Chief Privacy Officer
Stanford | University IT and Office of the Chief Risk Officer
michael.duff () stanford edu
650-721-3111