Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: A user granted with admin rights failed a phishing test

From: Hiram Wong <hiram.wong () DOMAIL MARICOPA EDU>
Date: Mon, 9 Nov 2020 10:19:21 -0700

Hi Jared,

I think, at least partially, your reaction should be dependent on how many
times the particular user fails the phishing test.  You can escalate and
increase the requirements with each additional failure of your phishing
test.  I would also consider notifying their immediate supervisor and
escalating as needed.

Hope this helps.

Hiram

On Mon, Nov 9, 2020 at 8:20 AM Jared Evans <jared.evans () gallaudet edu>